THE YUMMY -MELLOW KITCHEN

Every bite will be very special and intended to remind us of the yummy-mellow things in our life.

ogyep's yummy-mellow cakes are made to order homemade cooks. So, no two are alike but all of them are bake from only the HALAL and highest quality ingredients.

So, indulge yourself in this ogyep's yummy-mellow garden kitchen. It will definitely yummy you and yet mellowing others...

THOSE WHO R BZZZ IN D KITCHEN & THOSE WHO LIKE TO PEEP

Friday 27 January 2012

BISKUT DAHLIA - Special Request By My Son

Last but not least.. my FINAL MISSION, to make BISKUT DAHLIA for my son.. 
What a mission..



 Alhamdulillah..
MISSIONS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED BY CNY, HAVE BEEN COMPLETED..

It was a long time request from my youngest son, which I didn't manage to carry out.. 
Bukan tak nak buat, tapi i believe u guys pun faham, nak buat biscuit ni.. nak kena tunggu mood juga.. Kalau tak kena mood, tak jadi u..

Normally, it is compulsory to have his favourite's biskut dahlia during Hari Raya Aidilfitri or Hari Raya Haji.. This time around, he has been caught in Upin & Upin Hari Raya Episode in YouTube, whereby Kak Ros made the biscuit for Hari Raya. He will watch the episode on iPad everyday and he will show me the scene where Upin & Ipin were having the biscuits.. and he will every now and then, asked me "bila mama nak buat biskut ni.. bila mama nak buat biskut ni...?"

Agak-agak larat tak nak dengar.. Rasa macam ada satu burden yang belum terlepas on my shoulder selagi tak buat biskut dahlia tu untuk dia..

So, since I made d pineapple tarts for CNY, I made the Biskut Dahlia also for my beloved son.. 
He was so happy, he started having d biscuits d minute they came out from oven..



hot from d oven.. ready to b served

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...