THE YUMMY -MELLOW KITCHEN

Every bite will be very special and intended to remind us of the yummy-mellow things in our life.

ogyep's yummy-mellow cakes are made to order homemade cooks. So, no two are alike but all of them are bake from only the HALAL and highest quality ingredients.

So, indulge yourself in this ogyep's yummy-mellow garden kitchen. It will definitely yummy you and yet mellowing others...

THOSE WHO R BZZZ IN D KITCHEN & THOSE WHO LIKE TO PEEP

Wednesday 26 December 2012

24 DECEMBER - IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY


السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه
&
Good Day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Every Christmas Eve i.e. on 24th December is my Birthday.
As of this year, no cake for me..
 I m still in my deepest mourning for d lost of my beloved father.. & I m not in a mood for a celebration.
As usual, received wishes from Hubby, kids, my Mom, my siblings, my GBS & other friends. Thank you guys.. LOL ya...
Nothing unusual, we just went out for lunch @ Kenny Rogers. 
BUT, still it was a special day for me as I still have others who still love me, around..
Thank u ALLAH for d past years of life..
Thank you ALLAH for all the people who love me today..
Thank you ALLAH for all d good and bad experiences for these past years..
Forgive me for d hours wasted..
Forgive me for the chances & opportunities I failed..
Help me in d days ahead..
AMINN...
latest update : 2 slices of Guava Chiffon Cake from Amelia
TQVM my dear..

13 comments:

  1. Epy besday sis.....
    Moga pnjng umur dan dimurahkan rezeki selalu.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday 2 u.. May all your wishes come true..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MAY YOU STAY SWEET 18 EVERY YEAR.

    Drop by my blog to take a slice or two of my special Hawaii guava chiffon cake, my compliments. Pick any one that you like.

    Have a lovely day ahead. Best regards to you on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dear friend,

    TQVM.. I wish I could stay sweet 18 also.. BTW, I m still sweet.. LOL..

    Mel, I brought back 2 slices of d guava chiffon cake already.. TQVM ya.. Very coincidently, it was shoot on the 24 December also..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ogyep, thank you, glad you like them. 2 slice cukup, we must eat in moderation. Anyway this cake not very sinful, no butter only vegetable oil. :)

      Delete
    2. Not very sinful... Hahahaha.. Definitely I won't feel so sin shud I finished them up..

      They r so damn tempting my dear.. Ones can't resist lo..

      Delete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ogyep!, sorry lambat... dua tiga hari ni line internet kat rumah asyik blurr je...

    Moga sihat, ceria selalu di samping keluarga dan sentiasa di dalam keberkatan-NYA... aminnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hapi Belated Birthday ...semoga senantiasa dilimpahi rahmat dari Ilahi...tarikh birthday ogyep sama tarikh ulangtahun perkahwinan cheq da...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQVM Cheq Da.. oooohhh ya ke.... kebetulan ya..

      Tahniah 2 cheq da dan suami.. semoga berkekalan hingga ke syurga, Aminnn..

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...