Alhamdulillah... slowly gaining good health again..
No more fever.. BUT still with slight cough & flue..
TQVM for all the prayers and thoughts from my fellow friends..
Miss my oven very much after almost 5 days without baking.
Last Sunday, woke up very early in d morning @ 4.30am as hubby wanted to leave out-station. Felt a little bit comfortable, no more aches & chills..
Could not brought myself to sleep again after he left.
My oven is waving at me.. I m really craving for some cakes.
Without further delayed, I put on my apron and started to take out all my baking ingredients.. Did not know why, all I had in my mind was Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes.. I wanted to have d creamy custard..
there u r... my Hokkaido Chiffon Cake was ready for served..
The Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake is a very popular recipe among bloggers.. I believe that most recipes are the same.. BUT, my recipe is from a close friend of mine, Ms. Brenda.. She is not a blogger, but a very low profile experienced home baker.. Got her permission already to post an n3 about her Hokkaido Chiffon Cake recipe.
CHIFFON HOKKAIDO CUPCAKES RECIPE
Makes about 50 cupcakes
6 white eggs
80g castor sugar
1tsp cream of tartar
6 egg yolks
240g cake flour + 1tsp baking powder - sifted
160g castor sugar
160ml melted butter
160ml fresh milk
1tsp vanilla essence
1. Mix all Ingredients (B) in a mixer bowl. Turn on mixer to slow speed. Slowly turn to high speed.
2. In a different bowl, beat Ingredients (A) to a peak form/meringue.
3. Using a spatula, mix (A) into (B). Just a fold over technique.
4. Pipe d batter into paper cups. Pour about 3/4 full ONLY.
5.Baked @160C for 18-20 min.
6. Cooled on wire rack before u could pipe the custard filling.
2 tbs corn flour
3tbs custard flour
400ml fresh milk
6 tbs castor sugar
1. In a small pot, mix flours & fresh milk. Stir them well.
2. Then, add in all other ingredients. Stir well.
3. Double boil the batter. You have to keep stirring the batter to form a shining custard batter.
4. Let the custard cool, b4 u could pipe them in d cupcakes.
Jangan lupa mencuba resepi ini ya... Anda pasti tidak akan menyesal..