Rainbow rise for a short while only. Evident after rain and disappear when the sun shines again.
May rainbow will always be present to bring you more colours in life.
So, hope you are having better luck with the weather at where you are.
Here, in Kuala Lumpur has been having rain these past few days. The minute I m typing these, it seems like the sun is too shy too shine. As of last week, flash floods hit various areas in the city after a heavy thunderstorm.
Let us view this Marble Rainbow Cake recipe.
250g Self Raising Flour
200g castor sugar
1 tbs ovallette
1 tsp baking powder
2tbs full cream milk
50 ml fresh milk
1tsp vanilla essence
175g butter - melted
Emulco & colouring for diff. colour & taste (up 2 u)
1. Put all ingredients except melted butter in a mixer.
2. Put mixer on medium speed, and beat the ingredients until the batter becomes double and thick.
3. Pour in the melted butter. Mix well.
4. Distribute the batter into diff. bowl for desired colouring and flavouring.
5. You may bake the cake in any type of pan. As for this one, I use bundt-pan.
5. Baked for approximately 45 min. @ 160 degree.